Please read our shared disco cruise terms and conditions carefully.
This information relates to all tickets for ticket cruises on The River Thames and connected docks and waterways sold by Absolute Party Cruises (London) Ltd the Company, operated by the Company and sold by the Company on behalf of other operators.
In purchasing tickets for cruises, from the Company, you the client are accepting the terms and conditions within this document. Any ticket/reservation holder or passenger will be referred to as the client from here on.
1. All bookings must be made in advance of the date of the cruise. To board the vessel the client must have a confirmed reservation/ticket which is valid for the date and package booked.
2. Full payment in cleared funds must be received by the Company in advance of the date of the ticket cruise. Once full payment has been made, no refunds shall be given.
3. Please ensure all ticket holders within your party are aware of any dress code that applies to the ticket cruise booked, refunds will not be offered where entry is refused for this reason.
4. Due to the nature of the event, there will be a limited number of tables and chairs which will be available on a first come first served basis.
5. Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure. Please arrive early so as not to miss your booking slot. No refunds will be made to latecomers.
6. Any refunds agreed will be made entirely at the Companys discretion and without prejudice.
7. The Company do not accept liability for any loss resulting from our failure to provide an advertised service, or where delay occurs to those services, for any reason.
8. No food or drink may be brought on to any ticket cruise.
9. The Company reserves the right to substitute another vessel and, if necessary, for reasons beyond its control, to cancel the booking, but the Company will not in such circumstances be liable for any expenses incurred by the client.
10. If the Client has any comments during the cruise the Captain or Function Manager will be happy to discuss these at any time. Any complaints must be notified to either the Captain and/or Function Manager at the time of the ticket cruise and then re-stated in writing to the office no later than 3 days after the date of the ticket cruise. Failure to comply with this request will indemnify the Company and the operator from the payment of any compensation.
11. During the ticket cruise, the vessel will remain under complete control of the Captain and/or crew as provided by the Company. If for weather, tide or other reasons the Captain considers it necessary to vary the scheduled trip, his decision will be final. The Captain will endeavour to bring the vessel alongside 15 minutes before the times stated on the booking form to facilitate the embarkation and disembarkation.