Please read our terms and conditions carefully. They exist to guarantee a great boat party!
For the purpose of these terms and conditions, The Client shall mean the person hiring the vessel. The Company shall mean Absolute Party Cruises (London) Limited. A non-refundable deposit is payable of 25% of the full charter fee. The outstanding balance is to be paid at least 14 days prior to the function. No cancellation will be accepted within 28 days of the function date unless the Company is able to secure another booking for that date.
- During hire, the vessel will remain under complete control of the Captain and/or crew. If for weather, tidal or other reasons, the Captain considers it necessary to vary the scheduled trip; his orders will be accepted by The Client. Should The Client have any cause for complaint, they must notify the Captain before termination of the function. Complaints not so notified, will not be accepted after the function.
- The Company will not be liable for any accident, injury, loss, damage or delay to persons embarked, or their possessions, howsoever caused or during embarkation or disembarkation.The conditions for handling a vessel when underway or at sea can be unpredictable.
- The Company carries full public liability insurance. The Company does not accept responsibility in any circumstances whatsoever for loss of life, personal injury, illness or loss occurring by reason of the Client’s negligence, or negligence by any member of the Client’s party. The Client will be liable for any loss or damage to the vessel’s equipment or fittings caused by them or persons in their party. Before embarkation of the party The Client is invited to inspect the vessel.
- The Company reserve the right to substitute another vessel and, if necessary, for reasons beyond their control, to cancel the said party; but will not be liable for any expenses incurred by The Client, caused by such substitution or cancellation. The Captain has the right to refuse a passenger to board the vessel if said passenger appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- The vessel will be alongside the pier 15 minutes before the start time and will arrive back 15 minutes before finish time to allow for embarkation and disembarkation of guests.
- No confetti, party poppers or chewing gum to be brought on board. Food and drink are not allowed to be brought onboard unless by prior arrangement and will incur a surcharge.
- Own entertainment is subject to a surcharge. All electrical equipment must have proof of P.A.T. testing. Noise limiters are in use at all times whilst entertainment is in progress.
- The Company reserves the right to request security (as recommended by the Company) is present for certain events, with payment to be met by the Client.
Absolute Party Cruises: 75 Bexley Lane, Sidcup, Kent, DA14 4JW.
t: 02083065333 m: 07804492421 e:firstname.lastname@example.org